Aa ab

Monday, July 24, 2006

Sarah Silverman - 4. You're Gonna Die Soon



Algumas pérolas de Sarah Silverman:


“I dated a guy who was half-black, but he dumped me because I’m such a loser. Wow, I shouldn’t say things like that, I’m such a pessimist… he's actually half-white.”

"A couple nights ago, I was licking jelly off my boyfriend's penis. And I thought, Oh, my God--I'm turning into my mother!"

"I saw my father naked once. But it was okay, because I was soooo young . . . and sooo drunk."

"I'm suing my boss for sexual harrassment. And it's real hard, and a big strain on me. Because he hasn't done anything."

"I buy water at the liquor store across the street from where I live. So I'm walking into the door, and standing, loitering, outside the door is a man. And I walk by him to go in, and he says [in a gruff male voice], 'I want pussy!' Now, I don't want to seem conceited or anything, but [flattered smile] he was talking about me!"

"The writers of Sanford and Son were so brave in bringing their program to television. I mean, working with all those black people!"

"I want to get an abortion. But my boyfriend and I are having trouble conceiving."

"I don't care if you think I'm racist. I just want you to think I'm thin."

1 Comments:

At 4:20 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a great site
» »

 

Post a Comment

<< Home